Chrome Exchange & Rotor Polishing - Scootworks
is clearing out all Chrome Exchange and Polished Rotors.
**NOTE** - READ THIS!!
Bits and pieces from the Chrome Exchange and Polished Rotor list are trickling away. If you think you
want something from this, don't wait. Demand for chrome exchange and polished parts has really faded
over the last few years, and we probably won't be doing it any more, once these parts are gone.
Chrome Exchange clearance. This was very popular from about 2002 thru 2008, but is almost non-existant
on these older bikes. These are all factory OEM parts that have been polished and chrome plated. We're
pushing all of this out the door this weekend, no exchange / deposit / or core returns required. If
interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
OK, here's the list. Prices do not include shipping, and free shipping does not apply. Most items are only 1 in stock unless otherwise noted.
Please don't ask about things in the pictures, there are no other items on clearance at this time, other than what is
**NOTE** - This is all that is left!!
* VN1500 Swingarm, was $350, now $150.
* Front fork legs, VN800A - was $250, now $125.
* Front fork legs VN800 Classic/1500 Classic - was $250, now $125.
* VN800A single piston front caliper - was $150, now $75 (2 in stock).
* VN1500 single piston rear caliper - was $150, now $75 (2 in stock).
* VN800 Classic / 1500 Classic dual piston front caliper - was $150, now $75 (3 in stock).
* Rear Engine mounts for VN1500 Classic/Nomad 1500 - were $150 for pair, now $50 pair.
* VN800/1500 Classic oil filler cap - was $20, now $10.
* Honda OEM switch heads (no wiring) for VLX/Spirit/Ace/VT1100 spirit - was $110 for full set (4 halves), now $55 for full set (8 sets in stock).
* Switch heads for Mean Streak / VN900 / VN2000 / Roadstar / Warrior / Marauder 1600 / M95 - was $110, now $55.
* Rear master cylinder reservoir cover VN1500 Classic/Nomad - was $20, now $10 (2 in stock).
* Honda 750 Spirit LH Clutch perch assy - was $60, now $40 (2 in stock).
* Honda 750 Spirit RH brake perch & reservoir assy - was $110, now $60.
* V-Star 650/1100 LH clutch perch - was $60, now $40.
* VN800 Drifter style engine case covers 2 pcs LH side, ground smooth and chrome plated with both access ports - was $400, now $175.
* VN800 LH Sprocket cover - was $75, now $40.
* VN800 Speedo Nacelle - was $75, now $40.
* VN1500 Classic speedo nacelle - was $75, now $40.
* VN1500/Mean Streak differential housing - was $250, now $150.
* VN800 rear brake drum insert, RH side - was $125, now $75.
* VN800 LH side chain drive insert - was $75, now $40.
* VN1500 Classic/Nomad floorboards - were $250, now $125.
* VN1500 Classic/Nomad rear master cylinder - was $100, now $50.
* VN1500 Classic rear brake caliper stay - was $75, now $40.
Along the lines of the clearance of older chrome exchange parts, here are a few polished rotors that need to go. These are factory rotors that were polished to a mirror finish. NEVER chrome plate a rotor, it does not last. These are made of 410 stainless steel, and look like chrome...and last! We used to do lots of these things for the older bikes, but they're not so popular any more. Price on all of these was $100 w/exchange, now they're $50 ea. + shipping...no exchange on these. Limited numbers, once gone, we won't ever have them again:
* VN1500 Nomad rear...aprox 12-1/2" dia, 7 bolt (1 pc in stock)
* VN800 "A" & Classic / VN1500 Classic (prob Nomad)...aprox 11-3/4" dia, 7 bolt (2 psc in stock)
* VN1500 Nomad rear...aprox 11-1/2" dia, 7 bolt, Drifter/1500 Classic rear (1 pc in stock)
*H-D 11-1/2" dia, 5 bolt (smooth with vent holes), 1 pc in stock
*H-D 11-1/2" dia, 5 bolt (flamed spokes), 1 pc in stock
Notes on Chrome Exchange -
- Master Cylinders: Our master cylinders are supplied without internals, unless otherwise
purchased from our staff as assembled units. You must remove your original piston, seal, etc,
and place into the chromed units from us. We can supply them assembled, or you can send us you part
first, and we can make the swap here in our shop for a small fee.
- Switch Heads: Our switch hears are original factory units that have been chromed. You must
install your switches, as these do not come with the switches and/or wiring. Be sure to clean and/or tap
chrome from all small screw holes before assembly.
- Differential Housings: These are supplied as housings only, no internals. You must install
your internals. You can also send your differential to us for our in-house install, for a small
How to obtain parts via Scootworks Chrome Exchange -
- You can contact us via email by sending a message to:
Tell us what you want, what bike you need it for, and we can check our Exchange inventory for you.
- You can call us Tuesday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST, at (919)269-0986. If you get voice mail, it means all
of our lines/reps are busy, so leave a detailed message and we'll call you back right away.
Switch Heads, Clutch Perches, Triple Trees, Ignition Panels, Floorboards, Brake Drums,
Rear Master Cylinders, Rear Pulleys, etc... We've got
loads of chrome in house!