Saddlebag Mounts for Drifter 800 w/Solo Saddle
This part is one many 800 Drifter riders have asked for...
- We offer this mounting system in a black powder coat finish.
- It works with Corbin and Fire & Steel solo saddles, and is predrilled for Fire & Steel Saddlebags.
- This system does not require additional saddlebag rails, and provides robust saddlebag
- Ample clearance is provided for rear suspension travel.
- This system supports saddlebags
independent of rear suspension, so bags don't move up and down with the rear wheel.
- This system does not require
drilling of frame, and no additional hardware is required for installation.
- Go to our website for more
Close This Window
- 114 E. Vance St. - Zebulon, N.C. 27597
Phone (919) 269-0986 - Fax (919) 269-0977
Retail Showroom &
Motorcycle Service Center
& Refund Policies
Security Policies Customer
Service Contact Information
Fax Order Form Photo
& Delivery Policies Terms
& Conditions Newsletter
SW Info Search
1998 & beyond...
"!Slammer!", "MonstaBelt" & "LoRidr" are Trademarks of
Scootworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We accept these fine credit cards,
money orders, checks, and CASH