Vulcan 400/800 & KLR Rear Shock Compressor
With the increasing difficulty of locating a shop
with a spring compressor when you want to modify or service your shock, this is quickly becoming THE perfect tool to compliment your toolbox!
our on-line catalog at www.Scootworks.com to purchase this new product.
- Safely compresses spring assembly used in the Vulcan 400/800 and KLR series motorcycles' rear shock.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for years of use.
- Makes replacing preload shims, shock spring, snubbers, and lower clevis a snap!
- Easily compresses the powerful shock spring.
- Designed to correctly fit the upper and lower section of the shocks listed above.
- Every biker's toolbox needs one!
Close This Window
- 114 E. Vance St. - Zebulon, N.C. 27597
Phone (919) 269-0986 - Fax (919) 269-0977
Retail Showroom &
Motorcycle Service Center
& Refund Policies
Security Policies Customer
Service Contact Information
Fax Order Form Photo
& Delivery Policies Terms
& Conditions Newsletter
SW Info Search
1998 & beyond...
"!Slammer!", "MonstaBelt" & "LoRidr" are Trademarks of
Scootworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We accept these fine credit cards,
money orders, checks, and CASH